What is Waldorf?
The Waldorf pedagogy puts special emphasis on accompanying the different stages of evolution of the child on the part of the teacher, and tries to provide the child with what he needs according to his personal evolution, and not according to what the social system intends of him; Education is considered as a development towards individual freedom.
- Because they have a respectful, individual and kind treatment with each child.
- Because it allows children to be children without overwhelming them with knowledge or demanding cognitive skills ahead of time.
- Because they give value to non-toxic and simple toys and materials.
- Because beauty, order, simplicity, harmony, rhythm and peace are part of everyday life.
- Because it recognizes the ability to imitate children as a way to conquer the world and make it their own.
- Because the day to day is fed by the arts, manual works, music and theater.